Tracking your Delivery Truck Fleet
Companies that deliver goods need to move them from location to location in the most efficient way. Profit margins drives your business, and in the delivery sector, the shortest route, both distance and time-wise, goes straight to your bottom line.
To ensure that your drivers perform as expected—and maximize their productivity—you need a firm grasp on the big picture. Get more from your fleet by knowing where your vehicles are, tracking how they’re used and communicating directly with drivers in real-time.
24/7 access to your delivery fleet tracking system from your PC, phone or tablet gives you the freedom to manage fleet performance in the office, at home, or on the road.
Benefits for the delivery industry
- Reduced Operating Costs
- Increased Efficiency & Profitability
- Quicker and always accurate deliveries thanks to Garmin integration
- Reduced Liability & Risks
- Improved Employee Satisfaction
- Environmentally Conscious
- Heightened Safety of vehicles and employees
- Generate tangible Return-on-Investment (R.O.I.) results